My fab followers x

Friday 7 April 2017

New Sweet Poppy Stencils pt 2

Good evening Lovelies.
I promised yesterday to post more samples of the gorgeous new Sweet Poppy Stencils and I've only just remembered!!! Oops!
So here they are.

These beautiful Delphiniums are just super and I've just simply used glitter medium in various colours. My first one is actually the clean up from number 3, I just laid it onto card and used a wet wipe to clean the stencil, thus transferring the waste onto the card.

 
  
If you're going to Ally Pally over the weekend, pop along and say "hi" to our lovely Lucy, and of course purchase a few Stencils, you won't be disappointed.
Have a wonderful weekend xx Zoe xx 

3 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous, beautifully designed and coloured cards, Kate x

Linda Simpson said...

These are beautiful Zoe, love the colour combinations.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Barbara said...

Wow, absolutely gorgeous....love them! X