My fab followers x

Tuesday 31 January 2017

15 minutes or less

Good morning Lovelies, I hope you're all managing to keep warm, can you believe its February tomorrow? 

Today I'm sharing with you 3 samples I've made for our monthly feature over on the Chocolate Baroque DT blog.

 As a Design Team member for such a wonderful company it's our responsibility to show off Lesley's fabulous stamps and their versatility and that doesn't always mean, Fancy, Arty stuff, some people like simple, quick and easy cards in particular for batch making etc. So we are featuring each month some projects that take 15 mins or less from start to finish.

My first card is simply 10.5 cm wide, it was an off cut of some Linen texture card which I've folded, it opens from the bottom, most of my cards do, I just prefer how they sit opening from bottom rather than the side. I had used Brushos on a project previously with bubble wrap and had some left on the bubble wrap, so rather than waste it I just plopped it onto my card and randomly stamped over with the flowers, added my sentiment, few sequins and bish, bash, bosh, done! 

Stamps I've used are listed and linked under my last card.



 

My tag I started with distress crayons, scribbled then smudged, I inked over using Distress ink and blending sponge, spritzed with water to get texture then using a heart stencil with more distress ink and prizing again to make them wick and run a bit, once dry I splattered with black Dylusions spray ink, stamped the "Love" with Black Versafine ink, added some highlights to the word using a Liquid Chrome pen, few sequins and edges the tag in black DI.

 

Very simple my last card, I stamped the gorgeous rose with Versamark Inkpad, heat embossed using a pink Pearlescent EP and blended Distress inks over - Dried Marigold, Mustard Seed and Worn Lipstick and then just matted and altered using black card and a textured white card.

 
Sketchy Doodle Landscape

Thank you so much for visiting today, I hope you like my projects and they've inspired you to have a go? Have a wonderful day xx Zoe xx 

1 comment:

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Oh wow! LOVE this one, orange is my fav, great job!!