My fab followers x

Monday 12 December 2016

Mid Month reminder for Lavinia Stamps Creative Challenge by Zoe

Good morning Lovelies, how are your Christmas preparations going? I'm in Canada with my lovely daughter for Christmas and loving every minute, we've had snow since we arrived Friday and it's -5c so far, I love it :D 

So I'm back to post my Mid Month project to remind you of the fabulous Creative Challenge and the amazing prize of £40 to spend on Lavinia Products - winner chosen by Randon.org widget. You will find details on how to enter and the rules etc by clicking on the link above, plus you can check out all the amazing DT projects.

Here's my project, I've created a scene using using all "New" stamps and distress inks plus a bit of sparkly embossing powder.


 

I hope you like my scene, thank you for visiting, have a Wonder day and a very Happy Christmas xx Zoe xx

No comments: