My fab followers x

Thursday 1 December 2016

December Challenge for Lavinia Stamps by Zoe

Good morning Lovelies, and happy 1st of December, I hope you're all keeping warm?
I've just returned from Morocco where it was lovely and warm, although we did have a fair bit of rain, and we are off to Canada on 9th to spend Christmas with our lovely daughter, can't wait, and it could be a white Christmas for us ๐Ÿ˜.

So today is the launch of the brand new Creative Challenge for Lavinia Stamps, the theme this month is "Magical" you will find all the info you need on the Facebook page to join in, no need to have a blog either, plus there is an amazing prize! £40 to spend on Lavinia Stamps products! 

So here are my samples
My first sample is a Stampbord oval coloured with Pan Pastels and some scratching to create highlights, I've done some heat embossing on certain stamped images with a glitter embossing powder. Stamps are ALL Lavinia Stamps and can be found here 
 
 
I hope you like my creations, have a wonderful day xx Zoe xx 

No comments: