My fab followers x

Thursday 15 September 2016

CAS for Chocolate Baroque

Good morning Lovelies, I'm here today sharing my bi-monthly CAS projects for Chocolate Baroque DT blog.

As wonderful as it is to have the time, patience and products to experiment with techniques it's also fun to be able to create something lovely in less than 15 minutes, that's why we are showcasing CAS (clean and simple) projects that can be created in less than 15 minutes using Chocolate Baroque stamps.

I use a lot of Linen texture card, I love that little bit of class it adds to projects, here I used nesting stitched edge dies, the smallest square I stamped using Versafine Black inkpad the flower sprig in the first card and a single flower for the second card from Sketchy Doodle Landscape, and sentiment I then painted in areas using Acrylic Wax I also splattered some randomly on the card and left to dry, I masked the edges using a low tack tape and inked using a blending tool and Distress inks, the waxed areas created a lovely resist effect.

My second card I used the same technique as the first only masking first and stamping off the edge, I didn't splatter the wax on this one, leaving the tape in place I used two colours spray ink and tipped them to move them about, creating texture, added my sentiment and some faux stitching with a fine tip pen, few sequins and voila.

Thank you so much for visiting, I hope I've inspired you in some way, please leave a comment, have a wonderful day, crafty hugs Zoe xx

 

No comments: