My fab followers x

Saturday 2 July 2016

New Sweet Poppy Stencils pt 3

Good Morning Lovelies, I'm back with my third post featuring another gorgeous new Stencil from Sweet Poppy, this time it's Poppy Circle another beautiful stencil designed by Tracey Dutton - aka Lavinia Stamps, I love poppies as do many people, they lend themselves to so many occasions, I've dedicated mine to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the Battle of the Somme.

My first I simply used Glossy white Sweet Poppy texture paste, once dry I used alcohol inks with a felt applicator.

My second card I stamped some script then coloured with spray inks, used translucent SP paste, once dry I carefully painted over using Starlight paint in black using an almost dry wet wipe, I worked fast to allow to remove the paint while wet off the image.

Don't forget to tune in to Create and Craft tv on 9th July at 3pm

Have a great day, back tomorrow with more samples, xx Zoe xx

 

3 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

These are gorgeous Zoe! Enjoy your weekend.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Kate M said...

Absolutely fabulous - stunning creations, the colours are brilliant
Two great cards!!
xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Zoe they are gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie