My fab followers x

Friday 24 June 2016

Make something beautiful in less than 15 mins

Good morning Lovelies, phew we've had some hot and humid days, it's quite tiring but I'm not complaining!!!

Today I'm sharing with you my second post this month in our Bi-monthly feature showcasing CAS (clean and simple) projects using fabulous Chocolate Baroque stamps, in less than 15 minutes. It's so easy to experiment with different techniques etc but of course we are aware that's it's not for everyone, so we as the Design team want you to get the most out of your stamps and show that they can be simple and quick but equally as beautiful.

I used dies to create my base and layers using a Linen texture card, I love the effect linen card gives on clean and simple designs, it just adds a crispness and class, I stamped using Versafine - Onyx black the beautiful Fancy Flowers and coloured using coloured pencils turning and repeating in the other corner and simply stamped my sentiment from Birthday Words

Now this card I didn't time myself but I fear it was a little over 15 mins due to the fussy cutting of the butterfly but it's still Clean and simple, again I've used nesting dies to create my layers and a frame with Linen Texture card, I stamped with Versamark Inkpad the Decadent Brocade and heat embossed using a pale blue pearly embossing powder, I had some scraps of card that I'd previously sprayed with a mica based ink and stamped again using the Versamark Inkpad and pale blue EP using a beautiful butterfly from Tangled Garden set, I used a word die and hot glue gun to attach my butterfly to create dimension.

I used a circle mask/stencil and simply stamped around using various colours of distress inkpads foliage from the Teeny Weeny Meadow set word from Journal today set.

Thank you for kindly visiting and leaving a comment, I love to read them. Please pop along and check out what the rest of my talented teamies have created for you here

I hope you've been inspired? Have a wonderful day xx Zoe xx

 

4 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

These are beautiful Zoe!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Zoe all your cards are stunning. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Jan said...

Very beutiful . Thanks so much jan

Marja said...

Impressive gentleness of colors and feeling. Herbal background makes it especially touching.