My fab followers x

Monday 9 May 2016

Lavinia Stamps Challenge - Spring Blooms

Good morning Lovelies, I hope you've all had a lovely weekend? It's been gorgeous down here on the South East coast (Kent) glorious warm sunny weather.

Anyway onto my post - here are my samples for this months Lavinia Stamps Challenge the theme this month is Spring Blooms, there is an amazing £40 prize in vouchers to spend on Lavinia Stamps and products.

please check out the link above for all the info etc!

Here's the stamps I used -

Hill Border Floral

Hill Border Ivy

Border Stamp Ivy

Mooch

Woodland Hares

Three field mice

Glow Flowers

Wild Flower

Cherry Blossom

Hanging Lanterns

Miniature Flowers

Silhouette Thistles

Zen mini stamps

Live the life

Never let go

Seasonal words

My first and third cards I used my Gelli plate to create my backgrounds, first brayering on inks and blending then stamping directly onto my Gelli plate before pulling my prints, this creates a lovely subtle layered effect, I then stamped over my backgrounds.

I used a crackle gel and chalk paints to create my background of my second card.

I simply masked my card using a lo-tack tape and just blobbed ink using a circular ink applicator, removed the tape and then stamped my cute little mouse and Gerberra's sorry I can't find the Gerberra stamps on the website.

Thank you for taking the time to visit, I hope I've inspired you to join in the challenge.

I hope you have a wonderful day xx Zoe xx

 

6 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

These are gorgeous Zoe, love the backgrounds.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Dawn said...

Fantastic cards Zoe! I love the little scenes you've created!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Zoe these cards are stunning. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Gorgeous X3 (times three!!)

Jan said...

Great cards xx Jan

Brawny x said...

Wow fabulous cards Zoe. X