My fab followers x

Monday 30 May 2016

15 minutes or less!

Good morning Lovelies and I'm back with my Bi-monthly creation for Chocolate Baroque DT blog featuring projects made in no longer than 15 minutes.

Our aim is to show you that you don't need to spend hours getting messy and inky or spend ages cutting out to create something pretty with Chocolate Baroque stamps. I think we can all get a little creative block at times and although it's nice learning new techniques and trying them out it's also nice to just do something Quick and simple and end up with something equally stunning.

So here it is, it literally took 5 minutes.

I used ivory Linen texture card, I stamped each end using Onyx Black Versafine Inkpad the lovely Floral Edges stamp set, I dried it with my heat tool as Versafine is an oil based ink and although permanent it takes a little longer to dry! Once dry, using cut and dry foam I inked in a circular motion using Persimmon, Musturd Seed and Picked Raspberry Distress inks, then stamped my sentiment which is from Positive Pants stamp set, and Voila a simple card, but I think it looks pretty.

Thank you for popping along today, I hope I've inspired you, please check out what the rest of my talented teamies have created on the blog, have a great day xx Zoe xx

 

3 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Morning Zoe, this is fabulous, love the sentiment.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Zoe this is stunning I love it. I have never made a card that quickly. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Brawny x said...

Gorgeous card Zoe x