My fab followers x

Saturday 23 April 2016

A few little dabbles using Lindy's Stamp Gang colours.

Good morning Lovelies and Happy Saturday, the sun is shining, it's blooming cold though brrrr!

I'm sharing with you a few recent projects I've made this week using the fab products by Lindy's Stamp Gang.

My 5"x7" canvas I've used Lindys Stamp Gang flat sprays for the back ground and stamped the beautiful Poppy by Donna Downey with Lindys stamp gang Magicals, my texture paste was also mixed with magicals, sentiment is Chocolate Baroque set

Indigoblu "Colour me" flower stamp and Crealies xxl double stitched nesting die, sentiment Chocolate Baroque, also coloured using Magicals by Lindy's stamp gang.

My tag is all coloured with Lindys Stamp gang sprays (various sets) the background is a Starburst set and the flower is sprayed with a Flat set, the dies are all Penny Black, the script background is Imagination Crafts which on the tag was stamped and heat embossed using a pale yellow pearl EP by Lindys stamp gang.

Loving these colours and sprays, thank you for visiting today, have a great one whatever your doing ;) xx Zoe xx

 

3 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

These are gorgeous and loving the texture and designs.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Tracey said...

WOW! Such stunning creations Zoe :o)
I hope you're having a lovely weekend.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Jackie T said...

Wow Zoe all your creations are stunning. Take care. Hugs Jackie