My fab followers x

Wednesday 2 September 2015

Zoe - Challenge #9 September - "Hot Bright Colours"

Good morning Lovelies. Wow can you believe it's September already, what on earth happened to August and the summer, I hope you all had a lovely bank holiday weekend?

So today is the launch of Lavinia Stamps Challenge # 9 for September and the theme is "Hot Bright Colours"

To enter you must use Lavinia Stamps Products.You don't need a blog, you can enter via email, just fill in this form attaching your photo and information and send it here There is a fabulous £40 voucher to spend in the online store for the winner which is chosen by random org widget.

There is a fantastic range of NEW stamps, I've included some of them in my projects and I love them! My first card is using the gorgeous Bubbles and Background Script and the brand new Fairy Thistles Aren't they just gorgeously whimsical? Tracey has also very kindly answered our request of some simple sentiments.


My tag I used the beautiful Glow Flowers.

Thank you so much for visiting, I do hope I've inspired you to join in? Please pop along to my very talented teamies blogs you can find them down the right hand side bar under Lavinia Teamies or on the the challenge blog itself, the challenge runs from 2nd of September until the 31st September, have fun, xx Zoe xx

 

 

 

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful Zoe as always..... I just love the one with the Frame it really directs your eye to the focal point..... Hugs Marianne xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Zoe your cards are gorgeous. Hugs Jackie

Naomi said...

Zoe they are both beautiful. xxx

Wendy said...

Lovely as always Zoe! Your clouds on the tag are fab! Xxx

Brawny x said...

Wow gorgeous projects. X

Eileen said...

You never let me down Zoe ... always super work from you .
Love 'em, my fave is the card ... LOVE THOSE stamps !
Eileen xx

Tracy W said...

Wow, they really pop, the tag is my favourite. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Sarn said...

Simply FANTASTIC work here Zoe. You really are very talented.

Hugs, Sarn xxx