My fab followers x

Thursday 22 January 2015

Sneaky peep part 3 of new Sweet Poppy Stencils

Good morning Lovelies, brrr it's been cold, no snow here yet but if you've had it, I hope your keeping safe and warm? So back again with more of my Sweet Poppy samples, these gorgeous new stencils are being released for sale on 23rd Jan you will find them here the lovely Lucy will be demoing on Create and Craft TV on 7th Feb 11 am too

So here are some more.

These gorgeous "Fairy bells" I've used Black Diamond Sparkle Medium on a background of chalk paint stamped with a crackle stamp to get a more vintage effect, the little bird is from another one of the stencils.

This time I used Black Gesso to paint my tag, then I stamped the Lavinia Stamps "Vine Border" stamp with Silks acrylic iridescent gold, I used pearlescent Sweet Poppy paste with the Fairy Bells stencil, which Tracey Dutton from Lavinia Stamps designed, gold gilding wax around the edges.
I think these are called "Fairy pods"? I just adore them, another Tracey Dutton design, I have the stamp of them too, stunning, I used Black Diamond Sparkle Medium on a "Bokeh effect" background, which is created with Distress inks, then once dry using various sized circle masks and White Pigment ink you just go over randomly the larger circles slightly lighter than the smaller, it's meant to give the effect of headlights in the fog, I love it.
That Tracey Dutton is a talented lady, here's another of hers, and a fine Wise Owl he is twoo! Lol, I used Distress inks on a textured card stock and Crackle paste, I used gold gilding wax to finish.

 

I hope you like my creations, I've so enjoyed creating these, thank you for finding the time to visit, have a great day xx Zoe xx

 

8 comments:

Yvonne said...

Fabulous work Zoe and gorgeous new stencils too.
My stash of Sweet Poppy Stencils is growing!! Xx

jane stillman said...

Fabulous samples Zoe,looking forward to the shows x

Linda Simpson said...

These are all fabulous.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Theresa said...

all lovely Zoe xx

Cheremane said...

These are fabulous Zoe :) xx

Eileen said...

Great samples Zoe.. the Fairy bells are so sweet and some my favourite designs!
Eileen xxx

Mindful craft said...

All gorgeous Zoe, hard to puck a favourite...xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

the first 2 are beautiful the other 2 are stunning love those Zoe
Gr Karin