My fab followers x

Friday 10 October 2014

Zoe - Challenge #10 - October "Autumn colours"

Good morning Lovelies, I hope your all well? We are later this month goining live but I promise you the wait will definitely be worth it, the DT samples this month are stunning, please pop along to check them out!

So the theme this month is "Autumn Colours" at Lavinia Stamps Challenge

Please be mindful of the rules, only Lavinia Stamps to be used there is a wonderfully generous £40 voucher to spend in the online store, winner will be chosen by Random generator thingy mabob lol!

So here are my samples

I've used Distress inks, some glitter and white gel pen for some highlight's and gilding wax to edge my tag

Distress Inks, few blobs of Imagination crafts dimension glitter medium.
 

I've used a combination of Distress inks and Brusho paints, and a few blobs of glitter medium.

Thank you for spending the time to visit, I do hope you feel inspired to join in? Have a great day xx Zoe xx

 

 

 

 

21 comments:

Mindful craft said...

Morning Zoe, all great, really love them, hard to choose a favourite!
Hope you are well...xx

Cheremane said...

Zoe these are fabulous I adore Autumn colours xx

Unknown said...

I've run out of lovely things to say about your work! I am in awe of your talent - and you are such a lovely lady too!!!

Im just me - Marleen said...

Stuning work hun xx

Linda Simpson said...

These are gorgeous and loving the backgrounds.
Hugs
Linda xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

these are gorgeous Zoe.
Gr Karin

Cumbrianlass said...

They are all fabulous Zoe, but I absolutely love the card with the Geese on.
Hugs
Janet xxx

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

I love the fabulous autumnal atmosphere of all creations.
Hugs Anja

Jan said...

Love these Zoe xx Jan

Anonymous said...

These are all gorgeous. Love the Tags but love the card and those stamps are gorgeous. Lovely colours.

Teighan

Karen said...

All lovely Zoe. My favourite has to be the one with the geese! Kx

Laine said...

Fabulous stamps, colour and design Zoe. A complete delight.
Laine
xx

Barbara said...

Lovely creations, Zoe....love the geese ;-)

Julie said...

Ohh Zoe, I have to say that I had also planned to use the geese for this challenge but after seeing your gorgeous colours combined to perfection that I just couldn't do them the same justice this time!

Brawny x said...

Wow fab creations Zoe. X

Eileen said...

Love, love, love 'em and my fav is the Fairy Dust one... good work as always from you Zoe.
E xxx

Hellen Pearce said...

love these Zoe - but especially the geese. must get that stamp it makes me smile when I see it x

Pauline Butcher said...

I've actually found a bit of time to comment, don't fall over in shock Zoe, I just wish there were more hours in a day lol !!!! Fabulous projects, as usual, I especially love the first tag, the colours are yummy. Big hugs P xxxxx

Wendy said...

All lovely creations as usual Zoe! Love the White highlights. Xxx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous creations as always Zoe, beautiful, hugs xxx

Sarn said...

Fabulous designs. Love them all xxx