My fab followers x

Monday 1 September 2014

Creative Blog Hop

Good Morning Lovelies and welcome to my blog. I'm very honoured to have been nominated to do this Creative Blog Hop, by my lovely friend Wendy McCarthy thank you Wendy.

It's a continuous Hop every Monday with a host of inspirational bloggers taking part, there are a few questions I've been asked, so here goes.

1. What am I working on?

I'm not currently working on anything in particular, but I'm in a few design teams and I find I'm always trying to get ahead with them and also my Christmas cards.

2. How does my work differ from others in my genre?

I'm not sure it does? But I love to create from scratch, I love trying different technique's, mediums and products.

3. Why do I create what I do?

I love stamps and colours, I love to experiment, I've been paper crafting for about 17 years now and stamping is my main passion, I'd love to be able to draw, but I can't, stamping allows me to create something different every time, I love masks/stencils too.

4. How does my creative process work?

In many ways! Sometimes I may have new things I want to play with, sometimes I might be inspired by something/someone. Very often I join in with a challenge and having a theme to follow not only challenges me but also makes me use things I have at hand. I usually start with looking through my stamps and stencils to assess what I want to play with, then the colours, the technique often follows depending on the stamps I've chosen.

I would like to nominate two fabulous bloggers I visit regularly and admire:

Clare Messenger: Clare is fairly new to blogging, but her style is fab, colourful and inspiring, I love to visit Clare's blog, she has recently joined a few Design teams too which is fabulous because it means I get to visit more often, how about visiting Clare's blog for yourself and become a follower. Here's Clare's blog

Sandra J Wright: I have long been a fan of Sandie's work, I would say that Sandies work is predominantly Vintage, but with a twist, I find her work unique and beautiful, Sandie mostly does Altered Art pieces which are sensational but she also has done some amazing Mixed Media pieces. Please visit Sandie's blog

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today, I do hope you enjoy my creations, have a fabulous day xx Zoe xx

 

6 comments:

Wendy said...

Great post Zoe! Your enthusiasm and love for your craft shines through! :) big hugs xxxxxx

Clare said...

Thank you for the nomination Zoe, a brilliant post! What a great way to meet other crafters. X x x x

Sandra Wright. said...

A first for me,never been nominated before, Thank you Zoe....x

Mrs O crafty blog said...

Afternoon Zoe, I think we both have a similar process.. We both have a passion for colour and Jofy lol.. I always enjoy your blog, Px

Linda Simpson said...

Great read Zoe and I too enjoy visiting your blog to see your creations.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Beccalite said...

What a great read Zoe, I have enjoyed reading your answers, love your creations.

Great Big Huge Hugs

Becca xxx