My fab followers x

Wednesday 26 March 2014

Zoe - 29th Challenge - "Wood/Trees

Good morning lovelies! I hope your week is going well?

So this fortnight Rhedd and Rosie's challenge is Trees/Wood, chosen by Sammy!

Please make sure that your entry follows the theme, we offer a fab prize so we need to be strict with this!! So Wood/Trees need to be your main feature in this entry, just a bit of tree or wood as your background will NOT do!

So here's my sample!

I used Adirondack inks for my background, the stamps are by Lavinia Stamps and rest are dies!

 

Here's the prize!
 

Thank you so much for visiting, I hope you feel inspired to join in the challenge? Here the link again

 

21 comments:

Sandra Wright. said...

Your card is just gorgeous Zoe,loving the elements and the pastel shades...really lovely...xx

lisa said...

What a gorgeous card, Zoe. I love all the birds, beautiful!
Hugs Lisax

Unknown said...

Lovely card. Love the birds.

chrissie said...

Amazing background on this very beautiful card

Love Chrissie x

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is gorgeous Zoe.

gr karin

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, I love the background colours.

Moira xx

Anonymous said...

Love your card Zoe what die did you use for the tree?

Kate M said...

Great scene you have created - those trees are fabulous! xx

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous Zoe, love the scene you have created.
Hugs
Linda xxx

catherine said...

Really beautiful Zoe and just wonderful colours
x catherine

Unknown said...

Fantastic love the stamping and colours.
Cat xx

Crafty Judith said...

Really lovely Zoe x

Unknown said...

WOW Zoe, there is so much texture going on here, another fabulous make hun xxx

Gwyneth said...

I love how you've built up the undergrowth of flowers and plants beneath and around the trees. A lovely card.

Stamping With Bibiana said...

lovely tree and the colors so pastels are so pretty
hugs bibiana

Sammy said...

Such a beautiful background! And I LOVE the tree trunk dies! x

Laine said...

A delight to the eye Zoe. Wonderful colour, design and detail.
Laine
xx

Lindart said...

Your card is beautiful, and really makes me think of spring! I have lots of tree stamps because I love Stampscapes! I have posted 2 cards. This is my first time with your challenges!

Andree said...

This is wonderful Zoe, I love the fabulous scene you've created and the soft colours you've used x

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

Beautiful beautiful card Zoe. I love the pretty scene you have made with those diecuts and inking. The trees look amazing against the pretty backing colours.
Brilliant look of depth with the different layers.

<3 & hugs
Lisa xxxx

Wendy said...

So pretty, love your trees and the dear little birds! Xxx