My fab followers x

Saturday 15 March 2014

Sneaky peep #5 Sheena's new stamps

Good Morning Lovelies! I'm off to the wonderful Eileen Godwins Workshop down in Rochester today, so an early and brief post today!

So today is the day that Sheena Douglass will be on Create and Craft at 3pm showcasing these wonderful new stamp plates! Oh my they are fab, gorgeous butterflies, flowers and leaves, the butterflies are large and very lifelike, got great sentiments to go with them too! There is only one show today, so don't miss it!

Sadly I've got to record it and watch it later, I just hope Sheena gets chance to get plenty of demos in without too many interruptions! Lol and that the presenter shows plenty of the samples, we have all worked hard and produced loads, which goes to show how much we love the stamps, I made 21 samples lol.

I'm being a bit naughty today and showing 2 as there are so many!

My first is a 6x6 card so you can see the size of the butterfly which I coloured using coloured pencils, the background is antique linen DI few splashes of water and dried, I then inked my stamp with chipped sapphire DI and spritzed with water before stamping which makes a lovely watercolour effect!

My tag I created an ombré effect with pink DI's, the stem of my little sprig I used the crack from an older stamp set of Sheena's called "Aged Beautifully"
I hope you like my samples and enjoy Sheena's show and of course the stamps, thank you so much for visiting today, have a great weekend xx Zoe xx
 

 

 

19 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Morning Zoe, have fun at your workshop. Two beautiful samples.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Unknown said...

Loving this card Zoe and the blue tones work so well
P xx

Dawn said...

Love the Butterfly card! It's stunning & the tag is pretty too!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Kate M said...

Love that butterfly card, but your tag is super - love how you have used the other stamp to create your sprig - clever you!!
xx

Crafty Judith said...

morning Zoe 2 super makes x

Fiona C said...

A vision in blue and white - love it! xx

Sylvia said...

Two fabulous projects, great stamps. Love the tag and clever use of the stamp to make the stem.

Sylv xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

these are gorgeous Zoe.

gr karin

Mrs O crafty blog said...

2 wonderful creations.. I adore the blue n white Px

Unknown said...

Fab Zoe, love the butterfly and that blue is beautiful :) xx

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cumbrianlass said...

Both are gorgeous Zoe, and after your marathon 21 card making spree, you so deserve to have all your cards shown.
Janet xxx

Unknown said...

Fabulous Zoe. Love the butterfly.

lady jasmine crafts said...

O there stunning love the butterflies xxx

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

I have seen your makes from the workshop and they look brilliant. It's so nice to learn in a fun and friendly environment :-)
All your makes are gorgeous because you are a very talented lady! You have a great talent for stamping and inking and your detailing is amazing.

<3 & hugs
Lisa xxxx

pauline said...

Lovely samples Zoe ,defiantly love the butterfly but they all brilliant x

Planetsusie said...

Hi Zoe - I've just seen this on my Bloglovin email and had to pop by to comment. I love how you made the backing paper and also how you have coloured the butterfly. It really is so effective. Such a pretty card Zoe.

Hugs to you Sue Pxxx