My fab followers x

Friday 1 November 2013

Crafts Galore November Challenge, "Animals"

Good morning Lovelies, can you believe it's November? Oh my gosh,! So today is the start of our new challenge at Crafts Galore and our theme is "Animals" don't forget we are an anything goes challenge so you can enter anything as long as you follow the theme!

This month our sponsor is Meljen's they are offering 4 Digi's as a prize, how fab is that?

So here is my card

I just did some inking, bit of colouring in with my coloured pencils, added some tiny stamped images through the window, some sequin ribbons and Voila! Very plain and simple, I felt it didn't need too much as the image itself was enough!

I hope you like it? Please pop along and check out what the other fab DT members have created and be inspired to join in! Have a great day xx

 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Zoe,
I love this card it is fantastic, love the colouring, wish that I was that good.
Maybe for the first time I will try a challenge, but don't think that I am good enough.
Thank you very much.
Hope that you have a fantastic day and weekend.
Love and best wishes.
Anne
http://www.wabyerley.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

How cute is this card, Zoe, I just love this hun xxxx