My fab followers x

Friday 7 June 2013

Some challenge makes!

Good evening Lovelies! Hope your all well? I keep reading on blogs etc about the lovely weather! Certainly not so lovely down here :( very windy and a cold one at that!

I am in Facebook groups that run daily and bi-weekly challenges! I love to be able to make something every day! So here are some of my challenge makes from this week, hope you don't bore easily? Lol

These first 2 are my beloved Jofy stamps, the little frame was UTEE in a mould
Altered bottle! Was actually a vinegar jar lol! The stamps are Inkylicious!
 
My Wall hanging I have to confess was inspired by my crafting hero Hel's Sheridan, I used texture paste mixed with dabber paint, the flower is a combination of Studio 490 stamps which I coloured with dabber paints onto grunge paper and layered up!

And finally, this technique is another Hel's, distress stains a colour and a metallic spritzed with water and swished through and heat dried, more Studio 490 stamps used and the fab little set from Visible Image which was free with Craft Stamper mag, as is the technique of this tag!

Thank you very much for spending the time to visit, I hope I've not bored you with too many projects xxx

 

21 comments:

jane adams said...

There so brill hunny love them xx

Unknown said...

All fabulous but I specially like the last one with that fab Visible Image freebie and the technique, great work as always xx

Linda Simpson said...

These are all fabulous Zoe, love the gorgeous stamps you have used and beautiful background created.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Jassy said...

Gorgeous and bright projects, I love Hels too, so inspiring.

Julia said...

Great set of projects, I love those JOFY tags.

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Love the bright colors you chose! My fav is the tag on the bottom. Beautiful. Cheers, Holley

Unknown said...

Am loving the first one the most but all are great projects, fab
P x

Mrs O crafty blog said...

Absolutely fab projects love them all..I love the Jofy stamps, Px

Art Joy of Sharing with Peg and Shel said...

So lovely.

chrissie said...

All beautiful makes but the bottle/jar stands out for me. Love the message in a bottle.

Chrissie x

Kate M said...

Fabulous projects, but my favourite is the message in a bottle!!
xx

Laine said...

Love the creativity in this projects. Full of the most wonderful design detail.
Laine
xx

Wendy said...

All gorgeously pretty Zoe! Love them. xxxx

Sarah G said...

Lovely projects...my fave is the last tag x

Sylvia said...

Amazing makes, love them all.

Sylv xx

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

Beautiful art work, love design and all details.
Wish you a beautiful weekend,
hugs Anja

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a wonderful tags and creation you have made Zoe.
Love that frame on the first tag.

greetings karin

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

These are all absolutely gorgeous and all very different.
Your stamping is just amazing!

Hugs Lisa xxxx

Gwyneth said...

Fab projects. Such a lot of variety from the tag to the altered bottle.

Anonymous said...

These are all gorgeous hun, love them all, great colors xx

Clare said...

I am so loving the spotty butterfly! My favourite pattern of all time. I love the vinegar bottle too, very pretty. X x x