My fab followers x

Monday 17 June 2013

My Favourite SplodgeAway Mask!

Good morning Lovelies! I hope youve all had a wonderful weekend?

This week on Splodgeaway it's "My Favourite Mask" week

Today on Splodgeaway blog it is my turn to showcase some projects I made using "My favourite mask"

Oh my word! How could I possibly pick a fave mask??? They are all fab, the only way I could break it down was to choose which I use the most, not easy either but got down to two, then innie meanie miny mo!

So I chose the "Fancy Lattice", I love it and use it quite a lot! Its very versatile!

 

Here are 3 samples

The first one looks quite funky I think? I used the mask one way then turned and used it the other way!

 

The second one I would describe as a Classic design, very generic!

 

And my third I think is Elegant and quite classy, I just embossed it! It embossed beautifully!

 

 

Thank you for taking the time to visit! Why not pop along to the Splodgeaway website and checkout the fabulous products they have on offer? I hope you pop back to the blog each day this week to see what the rest of the extremely talented DT have made? Have a great day, Zoe xxx

 

4 comments:

chrissie said...

All amazing--love the embossed one.

chrissie x

Barbara said...

All lovely cards, Zoe....the embossed one is my fave though....looks like it's been die-cut xx

Angela D said...

Great samples Zoe, that is one of my favourites too
Hugs
Ang
Crafty Bloggers Network DT
My Blog: A Crafty Blether

KarinsArtScrap said...

o wow this looks very beautiful Zoe, love the white card it's my favorite.

greetings karin