My fab followers x

Monday 4 March 2013

Charlottes card!

Good evening Lovelies! What a beautiful day today, cold but the sun was shining!

Today's post is a card made by next door neighbours little girl Charlotte who is only 6, we had some fun yesterday (Sunday) in my craft room, she wanted to make a card for her Mummy for Mother's Day! She bought some bits and pieces to use bless her, unfortunately I didn't think to take a photo of her Mother's Day card :( it turned out fab, she didn't really need my help she knew what she wanted, so we did some die cutting which she enjoyed and a bit of stamping! I'd had a clear out the day before and had loads of stuff that I was going to give away so I gave some to Charlotte, bless her heart she made me this card as a Thank you! I'm so thrilled with it, she's done a great job, I think the layout is fab for her age!

Thank you Charlotte xxx


 

 

4 comments:

Sylvia said...

How wonderful, I bet you both had a great time.

Sylv xx

Sue said...

Awww Zoe this is wonderful :) another crafter to add to the crafty numbers !!! huggles hun Sue J xxx

Eileen said...

Awww this is so lovely ... what a wonderful card ... well done Charlotte .

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

How lovely, she is obviously a very talented girl
Lindsay xx