My fab followers x

Thursday 14 March 2013

Art Journal page!

Good evening Lovelies! Come on spring!

Well I have created another page of my Journal! I started by coating my Indigoblu Swirly stamp with Glimmer Glaze (all that jazz) and stamping in the corner then using a sponge just randomly running around the edges in a very rough fashion and dabbed with some bubble wrap too, once dry I used brown DI all over this created a resist! The stamps are Visible Image from the Immortal Love set, I coloured the roses with Spectrum Noir's and glittered! It was a great way to practise my colouring skills, which I must say "aren't great" but they are improving, I need a lot more practise I think?

Thank you for spending the time to visit, I do appreciate xxx


 

21 comments:

Dawn said...

Love it! Your colouring is fine, you've given these roses great dimension! xx

Linda Simpson said...

WOW Zoe I am so loving this page it is stunning! The colouring of your roses are fabulous. The backing you have created is gorgeous and I love the colour combinations.

Hugs
Linda xxx

jayneyd said...

Stunning page hun. Love all the layers n ur colour pallette. X x x

Unknown said...

Fab Zoe, the roses look ace, great colouring xx

Pauline Butcher said...

Simply gorgeous Zoe, love the colour combination, the roses just pop, fab. Hugs P xxx

Sylvia said...

Another great page, love the background and the roses are wonderful they look as if they are jumping off the page.

Sylv xx

Unknown said...

I`ve been doing lots of practice colouring too Zoe, your colouring is fab, another great page & love the turquoise xxxx

Wendy said...

What a great page, love it! xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Zoe love the colouring stunning turquoise love it huggles hun Sue J xx

Unknown said...

This is beautiful, the colour combo is stunning and the roses are lush Txx

Anonymous said...

Hello, Your page is just so beautiful, love the colors and the flowers. Lisa :)

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

This is absolutely gorgeous. I love the colours, that aqua colour is so striking against the brown. Stunning roses!

Hugs Lisa xxx

Unknown said...

What a great colour combo . Love those flowers AND A GREAT PROJECT XX

chrissie said...

This is wonderful Zoe and I think your colouring is fab. Love the colours you chose for the flowers.

Best wishes Chrissie xx

jane stillman said...

A fabulous journal page, and there's now't wrong with your colouring, it's great x

Fran said...

It's gorgeous xxx

Hettie said...

This is so pretty Zoe. Your colouring looks fine and dandy to me.
Thanks for your visit.
xx

Linda in Sweden said...

Love your journal page. :)
And the sparkle on the roses made it even more stunning :)

hugs from Linda

Linda in Sweden said...

Pop over to my blog sweetie, have an award for you :)

http://lindainsweden.blogspot.se/

Sheree said...

Your colouring is fantastic! What a neat journal page!!

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Beautiful! Love the colours and the background looks awesome
Lindsay xx