My fab followers x

Tuesday 13 November 2012

Another random card for another Brother in law!

  Good Morning Lovelies!
I made two cards last night this was the other one! This is for my other Brother in law whos birthday happens to be the same day as mine 22nd Dec, as I said yesterday we have a lot of birthdays coming up!
 I had such a lot of good comments about my blue random creation the other day I thought I'd give it another go? 
6x6 craft card base, matted with text paper from Stampin up! Which I used my Dylusions stencil with barn door DI for the checkered design then inked over lightly, stamped another edge design in black also from Dylusions, the topper is same paper inked in various DI splattered, and stencilled, the compuss stamp is from Stampers anonymous, rosettes are TH, voila, thank you for taking the time to visit xxx 

11 comments:

Caroline said...

Fabulous card again Zoe the colours are fabulous. Caroline xxx

Pinkies Sparkly Creations said...

this is great love the colours emma xx

Unknown said...

Morning Zoe...This is gorgeous, just like the first one. I love the colours...

Happy craftin
Chrissie x x x

Shelley said...

love it Zoe, great colours on there xx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the fab image and great colours.xxx

Lone said...

what a sweet card...love the flowers and the colours

Linda Simpson said...

I love how you have stamped over the paper and the rosettes are fantastic and loving the colours.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Trudi said...

Beats the normal men's card you get from the shop - love what you've done (as usual) love the colours xxx

Cookie said...

wow its fabulous Zoe, great lay out and design, love the rosettes, they look great, love the stamp background and the colours, fabulous xxx

annemarks said...

Really interesting card with lots of great details : )

Anonymous said...

Another beauty hun. Great colors xx