My fab followers x

Saturday 27 October 2012

Get well soon!

Good evening, Lovelies! And a very warm welcome to my new followers! Well what a day? Gale force winds pouring rain, then to top the lot enough hale in 5 mins to cover the ground like snow! Unbelievable! 
This was out my front door!
Anyway now for my post, I made this card a couple of weeks ago! This is the card that won a mini comp over on the Visible image group, it was to make a get well card for the lovely Helen, who was recovering from an op, I won a great stash which I blogged 3 or 4 blogs ago featuring Boofles! Anyway my card that won was created with visible image stamps and pan pastels, violet tint, spellbinders, bling and lace from stash! It's worth checking out their stamps they are great quality, why not visit here: http://www.visibleimage.co.uk/ thank you so much for visiting xxx 


23 comments:

Barbara said...

Very pretty Zoe, I'm sure Helen loved it! xx

Jessica Pascarella said...

Stunning! Great job!

Sylvia Anderson said...

Beautiful, I love the butterfly & the flowers, the colours are stunning x

Kate M said...

Fabulous card - beautiful butterfly, lovely pastel colour.
Kate
xx

Gwyneth said...

Gorgeous, elegant, card. I lovel it.

Sarah said...

Really pretty card Zoe. Love the delicate colours.

Sarah x

Caroline said...

Gorgeous Zoe love the layout and the colour is fabulous. Caroline xxx

Unknown said...

Lovely card...I love the colour
chrissie x x x

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

Beautiful Zoe! It is so soft and delicate!

jane stillman said...

such a beautiful card x

chrissie said...

A beautiful card -so pleased you won.

Love Chrissie xx

Linda Simpson said...

WOW Zoe this is stunning and I am not at all surprised that you won!!! I love the delicate shading of lilac and the beautiful stamps. Waiting to get some pennies so I can treat myself to a couple of stamps.

Hugs
Linda xxx

sam said...

Wow Zoe such a stunning card and I love the colour xx

Jo Rice said...

Beautiful card Zoe, and so elegant . The PanPastel shading looks just perfect. X

Miradormakings said...

Beautiful and elegant card

Joan x

Doreen said...

Gorgeous card Zoe.xxx

Cumbrianlass said...

wow, Zoe, very beautiful
Janet

Chris said...

Wow this is stunning a well deserved winner. Chris xx

ddazzled71 said...

This is gorgeous Zoe, I love the soft color and beautiful details, particularly both the flourish die cut and stamping. xx

Kandy's Krafts said...

Lovely card. Colours are beautiful.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Zoe, I love it, is so classy xx

Cookie said...

Zoe its gorgeous and I can see why you won, Its stunning, love the colour and the design, the lace, butterfly and sentiment, FABULOUS xxx

lindyloo said...

beautiful card xx