My fab followers x

Wednesday 19 September 2012

Something different!

Good afternoon Lovelies! Hope your all having a lovely Wednesday! 
Today I thought I'd share with you a page from my Altered Art Dictionary. I've illustrated the word "Autumn" if you can't guess! Lol.
 I used my beloved Pan pastels to create the background and stamped the leaf from the Dandelion wishes stamp set by Creative Expressions and Waterdroplets by Designs by Ryn, a very talented stamp designer, give her a visit, you wont be sorry!       http://designsbyryn.com/
using Foliage Big n juicy ink pad! Very simple, but effective I think? Hope you like it? 
Thank you very much for all your kind comments, I know some of my cards are a bit like marmite! Lol but I do like to experiment, sometimes I love em sometimes I don't! But either way I blog them! 

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooh am soooo loving this, What a great idea x

jane stillman said...

fabulous Zoe x

Chris said...

Fabulous I love it. Chris xx

Cheremane said...

Love it nice to see something different xx

Kandy's Krafts said...

I have to admit this is such a good idea and looks so effective. Take that out and use it as a backing paper on an autumn card it would look stunning.

Doreen said...

Great idea Zoe,love the stamps.xxx

Zoe said...

Thank you Kandy! I wouldn't take the pages out though, as it wouldn't be an Altered Art Dictionary! But yes it would look fab xxxxx

Cookie said...

WOW WOW WOW Its FABULOUS. so clever, love the colours and the design, xxx

Anonymous said...

Zoe what a great idea, and just love those stasmps and great colors xx

Mrs O crafty blog said...

Oo this is fab Zoe... Love the colours .. Autumn is my fav season Px

Ryn Tanaka said...

Hey Zoe, I haven't looked through my blog list for a little while. Just came across this post and noticed the Droplets in the background. Thanks so much for adding a link to my site and for the kind words :)