My fab followers x

Monday 16 July 2012

Jessica!

Good evening Lovlies! What another rotten day weather wise! Hurry up summer!
Well our Niece, on hubby's side, had a baby girl yesterday! Jessica Rose! So here's her card, I have toiled over this all evening, I don't have a lot of baby craft stuff so was a struggle, plus I wanted something that if they wanted to they could frame! 
8x8 Scalloped edge card, I embossed white card with buttons folder and inked edges with pink lemonade adirondack ink! The patchwork paper is from Boofles paper pad! a fave at the mo! The heart die is a black one don't know the make? I got it from eBay unpackaged for £3 it's a lovely die, I inked the frame only in the pink, the sentiment is from a butterfly set of stamps can't remember who's sorry! The flowers and my most used foliage spellbinders dies on white and inked with same ink! Assortment of pink buttons from stash! Jessica I cut with a cuttlebug cut and emboss folder inked, a double bow button and bit of pink twine and voila! Do you think this looks like a new baby card? Not sure I do? I like it though. 
Thank you for taking the time to look! Xxx

23 comments:

Jan said...

Stunning Zoe. xx Jan

Trudi said...

It's a very grown up baby card. I think it's lovely tho.

Trudi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Zoe said...

Lol! Thanks Trudi, after all the card is to congratulate the parents xxx

nnalorac said...

I love your design Zoe, gorgeous card, would make a lovely wall hanging. Carolxx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous, and I love the embossed buttons.
Reminds me of
Soft marshmallow colours. :-)

Claire

ddazzled71 said...

Zoe your card for Jessica is just beautiful. Pastel colors are perfect for a baby card and I love the quilted effect! xx

Tammy said...

Sweet card! Perfect for a precious new baby girl!

Fiona C said...

Card is just perfect - and congratulations x

fatmonica said...

It's beautiful.I think it's a prefect new baby card.

jane stillman said...

A stunning card, what a beautiful keepsake

Emma Goddard said...

Beautiful card hun, love it xx

Celias said...

Gorgeous card love the colours, all the embellishment and layout is so pretty xxxxxxxxxx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Zoe, I love the delicate colours

sue

Caroline said...

Gorgeous Zoe love the colours and the embelishments and layout are beautiful. Caroline xxx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Zoe,fabulous details and papers.xxx

Linda Simpson said...

WOW this is stunning Zoe! lovely papers and great embossing. Loving all the buttons too.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Kathryn said...

Beautiful x love the embossing x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really gorgeous, I love the soft colours and the patchwork effect
Lindsay xx

Chris said...

Gorgeous card I am sure they will love it. Chris xx

Cumbrianlass said...

Oh Zoe, this is super, the colours are so delicate, very beautiful.
Janet

Kate M said...

This is a fabulous congratulations on your new baby card - just perfect!!
Kate
xx

Miradormakings said...

Gorgeous i love the papers you have used and beautiful colours

Joan x