My fab followers x

Monday 4 June 2012

Green and pink

Hi there my blog friends, here's today's blog! 8x8 square, what else! Lol I used papers from K & company pad and embossed some Coredinations paper, used Sue Wilson design spellbinder lattice dies which I cut with double sided adhesive and dipped in micro beads, sound familiar? Cut some foliage spellbinders and roses are pink felt marianne design dies, double bow in pink and green. Thanks for taking the time to look xxx :)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

5 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Absolutely stunning! Beautiful colour combination.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Trudi said...

Love the colour scheme, Zoe, where would we be without the foliage spellbinders I think that is one of my most used dies.

Joan said...

This is soooo pretty xxx

Zoe said...

Thanks Trudi it's my most used and probably my favourite die xxxx

Barbara said...

Zoe, this is fantastic....I adore pink and green together, and you've made a great job of mixing the colours in the right amounts xx Lovely xx