My fab followers x

Sunday 1 July 2012

Anything goes!

  
  
Here is my DT entry for the Show us your twinchies challenge! Pop over and join us, follow and have some fun creating some lovely little masterpieces! http://twinchie-twinchiehotmaillive.blogspot.co.uk/
Journey! I inked, with mustard seed distress ink and edged with wild honey, I stamped a small script stamp with versamark and dusted with bronze mica powder, sealed with some cheap hairspray, the tickets are from CExpressions travel set of stamps which I used Walnut stain DI and lightly inked over, scrumpled up and glued on, the Key and Keyhole are Tim Holtz.
Kingfisher! is a stamp set I got from a department store I don't remember the make, I first used Stamp board and swiped and blended Pan Pastels, Hansa yellow and ultramarine blue, sealed with cheap hairspray, stamped image with stazon, then triple embossed, with ex deep EP on the third layer whilst still molten I sprinkled on some irredescent mica powder, added a small section of swirly black bling, voila
Sunset! is white cardI used pan pastels, permanent red, diary lied yellow and Hansa yellow, diagonally blending, I sealed with cheap hairspray, I stamped image using coffee bean archival ink, the image is from the same set as the Kingfisher, I then triple embossed with Ex deep EP and added 3 gold gems.
Illusion! is Stampboard which I painted with Antique gold Acrylic paint when it was dry I stamped in black stazon Illusion from CExpressions steam punk set, triple embossed with Ex deep EP on the third layer while still molten I sprinkled in some mica flakes, the frame with brads is from Tim Holtz. These are my DT designs for show us your twinchies challenge blog http://twinchie-twinchiehotmaillive.blogspot.co.uk/

22 comments:

Eileen said...

Super post, super Twinchies worth all the effort ! E x

Unknown said...

Morning Zoe beautiful Twinchies! Jo xxx

cheryl said...

oh wow Hun these are amazing,gosh the detail is just brilliant,really hope to play along,hugs Cherylxxxxxx

sparklingblackrose said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! Elaine-xxx-

Sarah said...

Wow! These are great Zoe!

Sarah x

Linda Simpson said...

WOW WOW WOW I love these! They would make gorgeous toppers on cards! I just love them all Zoe! I will definitely be having a go at these hun.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Sue said...

wow!! These are just stunning. I love the designs and the colours are wonderful

Sue

Barbara said...

Love them all, but the one with the key is my favourite xx

Trudi said...

So clever, who'd have thought you could fit so much on such a small area! Absolutely fantastic.

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

These are gorgeous, I love the key and keyhole on the first one, just fabulous
Lindsay xx

Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous, love Twinchies long time since I made any so look forward to joining in xx

Unknown said...

wow, these are stunning, I might just have to have a go at twinchies, I love them xx

ju said...

Fabulous ! x

WeirdCat said...

These are beautiful, my fat fingers could never cope with something that small
Ruth x

jane stillman said...

All of them are absolutely stunning x

Kathryn said...

Ab fab love them x

craftimamma said...

Good things come in little packages ;D

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Unknown said...

Just lurve these!
Tracey x
www.papercraftjunkies.com

Miradormakings said...

These are beautiful

Joan x

lindyloo said...

wow stunning xx
linda x

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

These are absolutely gorgeous. So much work has gone into such little areas! I love them!

I am a DT member at craftymess challenge blog and I think your work would go down a storm in our challenges!

LoveLisa xxxx

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

All gorgeous creations. I'm amazed at the embellishments on the top one, there isn't much room on these tiny pieces of art ! Shirleyx